Perfect Match Animal Rescue are always seeking well qualified volunteers to join the foster program. A foster parent provides a temporary home for kittens, puppies, dogs, or cats. Sometimes the dog is ready to go, and sometimes you may need to address a temporary medical or mild behavioral issue prior to the animal being placed up for adoption. The devotion, care, and socialization given during this time greatly increases the animal’s chance to be adopted by a loving home.
1. Must be within driving distance of Oak Tree Animal Clinic in Olive Branch, MS or Northgate Animal Clinic in Memphis, TN. These are our partner vets and as a foster, you would have to take them for at least one appointment there.
2. One household member must be at least 21 years of age.
3. Signed approval from landlord for rental situations
4. Agree to an initial in home inspection and random drop in visits at any reasonable hours.
5. Resident pets must be spayed/neutered
6. Resident pets must be up to date on vaccinations
7. Residents pets must be registered with the City
9. Must understand that there is no guarantee that the animal will be adopted within a certain time period, but that we will do our best to find a GREAT, forever home as soon as possible..
If you have space and time to care for a dog/cat in your home and meet the above requirements contact us to get started . Questions? Contact Lesley at firstname.lastname@example.org .